We believe that design is not just about making things look good, but also about solving experiential and visual problems, and ultimately making the world a better place. If you are a forward thinking individual who knows that you can do more than what you’re currently doing, and also lead our creative team along the way, give us ping.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead interactive creative team
- Take lead on generating creative strategies, concepts and ideas for interactive marketing projects which include but not limited to the following:
- Integrated Marketing Solution
- Digital Media Advertising & Marketing Campaigns
- Corporate Website/Portal Solution
- Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Mobile Marketing CampaignMobile Marketing Campaign
- UI/UX Design, etc
- Visualise, Art Direct, QC, and support in production when necessary
- Inculcate best market practices and best use of solutions in our deliverables
- Ensure effective work collaboration with other departments
- Involve in pitches; meet clients for briefs and present ideas
- Provide team member with regular training and knowledge sharing
- Degree or diploma in relevant fields such as multimedia design, new media design, visual communication, etc.
- 4 years and above of relevant working experience in Digital Agency.
- Good understanding of Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Mass Communication, Information Architect, Digital Media Solutions and Technologies.
- Independent, possibility thinker who pushes limitations and is dynamic in providing solutions.
- Effective communicator who is able to interact effectively with client and internal team members.
- Passionate and updated about new innovation, especially in the digital fields.
- Thrive in fast pace working environment.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org