We are looking for a Digital Content Writer who can write, develop and edit content/copy for different digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content or copy.
- Collaborate with the project team in developing content/copy for different digital platforms, including websites, blogs, videos, email marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, whitepapers, etc.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Ensure compliance with clients’ brand guidelines and consistency with their visions, mission and values.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic on relevant web pages.
- Analyse data, identify customers’ needs and give recommendations to address gaps in the current content and to improve engagement with target audiences.
- BA/BS – Social Media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, business administration, or related field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English, with impeccable spelling and grammar
- Strong creative writing, researching and editing skills
- Must be deadline-driven and able to pick up on the voice of a particular industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with both colleagues and clients
- Able to handle the stress of being creative on demand
- Familiarity with best practices and guidelines of various digital channels (like a website, email, and social media)
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org