We are looking for passionate, self-starting team members who will challenge the status quo and always be willing to learn and contribute in new ways.
The Web Developer requires active collaboration with internal team members to deliver software solutions to clients’ business requirements. In this role, you will participate in all aspects of application development including work planning, requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support.
- Support team in liaising with clients for project requirements and delivery.
- Provide IT consultation, develop and deploy IT projects to attain optimal results across different digital platforms, to achieve project KPIs/objectives, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Be updated with new services and technologies in the company; be ready for new technology adoption and new skills application in new projects.
- Contribute to building a continual learning & innovative culture within your project team & department
- Actively apply best practices at work to achieve high service quality and efficiency.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in programming and learning new technologies.
- 1 or more years of hands-on development experience in either Android or iOS apps.
- Experience working with WordPress and doing custom development on WordPress.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks (custom, Laravel, Symfony, etc).
- Experience working with source control, like CVS or Git
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to problem solve and adapt well in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess good time management ability and is able to multitask.
- Analytical, solution-focused and result-oriented when executing projects.
- Has a positive personality and excels in teamwork.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]