We’re looking for an Account Manager to help define our clients’ digital marketing strategy and execute on the tactical day-to-day tasks associated with social media, digital marketing and lead generation programs.
You will work in collaboration with our clients’ stakeholders to propose & implement strong and consistent messaging across all digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, strong analytical abilities, and project management experience that helps identify clients’ business challenges and meet their digital marketing objectives with result-oriented.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Liaise between client and internal team(s) effectively for project delivery.
- Provide Digital Marketing consultation and execute projects to attain optimal results across different digital/social media channels to achieve project KPIs/objectives, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Be constantly updated with the company’s capabilities and services, as well as any emerging digital marketing trends and solutions.
- Proactively pursue opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Develop digital marketing proposals for new project tenders.
- Guide junior team members in delivering projects with best practices, effective team collaboration and smooth processes to achieve high service quality internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge in the Internet and New Media technologies.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in digital marketing, digital media, IT project management and/or account servicing in Digital Marketing work environment (agency experience preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred (English & Mandarin).
- Embrace continual learning attitude and enjoys innovating new ideas
- Able to problem solve and adapt well in a dynamic work environment
- Possess good time management and project management ability
- Has an eye for aesthetic and detail, and is able to multitask
- Analytical, solution-focused and result-oriented when executing projects.
- Has a positive personality and excels in teamwork.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]