To conceptualise, design, visualise and execute digital and/or print projects that effectively fulfil our clients’ objectives and accurately meet end-users’ needs through collaboration, creative innovation and practical use of technologies. As a team member, pro-actively contribute to building a strong reputation for Vintedge’s creative services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive briefs from project team members and understand clients’ requests thoroughly.
- Collaboratively or independently be involved in research, brainstorming and ideation of digital marketing and integrated marketing solutions.
- Convert ideas into polished mockups and storyboards through illustration or digital visualisation.
- Design and execute creative projects efficiently with the use of relevant tools. (Eg. HTML5, CSS, JS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Display Ad Builder, etc.)
- Collaborate with different project teams to prepare creative proposals under the supervision of AD.
- Present effective design solutions with convincing rationales that answer clients’ briefs.
- Collaborate with Technology Team to ensure smooth user interface development and integration.
- QC for quality and result-oriented output as a department.
- Contribute to building a dynamic and creative culture in your department by assisting AD in developing the potential of junior designer(s).
- Proactively learn and share industry best practices and new technologies with your team members and other departments.
- Support Traffic in improving productivity and optimising resource planning (If applicable)
- Degree or diploma in relevant fields such as Digital Media Design, Visual Communications, etc.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to understand market needs and apply creative skills practically.
- Able to think out of the box and develop attractive creative concepts.
- Excellent knowledge and skillsets of Adobe Creative Suite (Eg. HTML5, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Edge, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Team player with excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
- Passionate for interactive and digital design on multi-platforms.
- Positive working attitude and adaptability in a dynamic work environment.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com