- Support SM team in executing social media strategy for different clients.
- Actively help to manage existing communities using major media platforms including but not limited to FB, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, tiktok, etc
- Participate in brainstorm sessions aimed at developing content strategies
- Help with data analysis and research for content planning
- Try their hand at actual editorial writing
- Help team with post-project reporting and result analysis
- Buzz Monitoring and metric tracking assistance.
- Assist the team when there are on-ground events for clients
- Familiar with social media trends
- Passionate about writing
- Demonstrated ability to inject personality into written content
- Currently or previously studying in Social Media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, Business administration or a related field
- Available for at least a 3-month full-time internship
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org