You will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of social media strategy, with a focus on driving audience engagement and growth across social media channels, which include but are not limited to Instagram, Facebook and TikTok for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience using social media to build brands, generate organic engagement, and grow social communities. You will help to drive the social team’s editorial calendar, identify performance metrics to drive innovation and provide regular performance reporting for our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the clients’ overall goals and objectives
- Provide consultation to clients and internal teams to develop effective and responsible social media/content strategy and planning.
- Oversee social media retainer campaigns and services to ensure high-quality project execution, including:
- Providing accurate & useful data analysis and recommendations to drive performance improvement and strategy development.
- Preparing and presenting social media proposals to clients.
- Leading and participating in ideation or brainstorming sessions.
- Effectively collaborating with internal teams and external partners to create and execute best-in-class social media campaigns and content to achieve project objectives for our clients.
- Managing and growing social media accounts within a team environment to achieve service excellence and growth targets.
- Monitoring the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies, in order to improve campaign performances and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Willing to go beyond basic tracking to analysing and drawing hypotheses, including providing a daily digest of observations + recommendations.
- Contribute to developing and building up a social media team that is ever-learning and forward-looking.
- At least 3 years of experience in social media marketing with a minimum 1 year of leadership experience.
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of social media benchmarking, reporting and listening tools.
- Strong command of spoken and written English with a flair for writing creative copy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multitask effectively while staying focused on business goals.
- Possess a can-do attitude, is resilient in a dynamic work environment and is ready for new challenges.
- A collaborative team player with a pleasant personality.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com