- In this position, you will be part of a team that will be developing and maintaining .NET web applications for our clients. You will be required to work on both front-end and back-end code.
- Must have:
- Minimum 1 year of .NET web development experience.
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
- Good to have:
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or .NET Core.
- Experience with Database Performance Tuning and Test Automation.
- Knowledge in Cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge in Agile Methodology.
You will be prioritized in our evaluation if you can provide the following information in your CV submission:
- Write-up on past projects, preferably with screenshots or links to more details, specific to .NET implementations.
- Work experience and education background.
- Current and expected salary.
We offer a fun, friendly and flexible working environment, so if you can also show us these traits in your CV that will really help!
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org