We are looking for a UI developer who will be challenged with cutting-edge technologies to provide a modern framework for web applications. Your primary task will be to design and implement user interfaces for maximum usability and performance in web applications used by our clients.
Importantly, you’ll be engaged in our clients’ online & digital marketing strategy and execution associated with their CMS, digital marketing and online programs.
- Provide consultation, develop and deploy UI solutions for various web and interactive based projectsKPIs/objectives and high user experience satisfactory.
- Adopt best practices in User Interface design with technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JS, etc
- Develop database application for web-based digital campaign projects by automation tools
- Be updated with new services and technologies in the company; be ready for new technology adoption and new skills application in new projects.
- Contribute to building a continual learning & innovative culture within your project team & department
- Actively apply best practices at work to achieve high service quality and efficiency.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in programming and learning new technologies.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Attentive to detail and demonstrate a good sense of aesthetic judgment for UI.
- Excellent knowledge of image and web editing tools from the Adobe Suite.
- Strong knowledge in using open-source platforms such as Drupal, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, PrestaShop, Expression Engine etc.
- Strong knowledge in open web technologies such as Canvas, WebGL and WebRTC.
- Working experience in Mobile Application Development will be an advantage.
- Website application development experience with PHP and MySQL is a plus.
- Able to problem solve and adapt well in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess good time management ability and is able to multitask.
- Has a positive personality and excels in teamwork.
- Degree or diploma in relevant fields such as multimedia design, new media design, etc.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]