- To generate ideas and provide creative solutions.
- To assist in prototype designs, pre-sales designs, mock-ups, and storyboards as required, with rationale on design concepts.
- Execute creative projects efficiently with the use of creative software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Display Ad Builder, Animate, etc).
- To ensure all out-going creative artwork are of consistent design standards that adhere to brand design guidelines.
- To efficiently manage personal’s workload and accurately record workstream using the company’s recording system.
- To maintain internal communication at an excellent and professional level using communication platforms like Emails, Skype, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- Work closely with Account Executives / Project Managers to ensure timely project delivery.
- To keep up with the latest web design trends, technologies and techniques and apply them appropriately.
- Proactively propose new ideas and innovations.
- Possess Degree or Diploma (Graphic / Visual Communications Design/Digital Marketing)
- Creative design skills
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite of software
- Able to manage personal effectiveness in a fast pace working environment
- Capable of developing convincing rationales for your design proposals
- Participate actively in brain storming session
- Possess Photography or videography skillsets
- Basic understanding of building websites using HTML, CSS
- Basic experience of designing responsive websites
- Experience working in a web design team alongside creative designers and front-end developers
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]