Senior Creative Designer
- To conceptualise and develop designs, pre-designs, mock-ups, information architecture, and storyboards as required, with supporting rationale on design concepts.
- Responsible for the processes of turning concepts into visual content not limited to static visuals, animated gifs and short sequence motion graphics.
- Ensure that all outgoing creative deliverables are of consistent standards and approaches that adhere to brand design guidelines and specifications.
- Able to manage personal’s workload and accurately record work streams using the company recording system.
- Offer technical guidance to your team and the company as a whole to deliver best practice
- Maintain client-agency communication at an excellent and professional level.
- Contribute to maintaining company USP of being an ‘integrated solution’ provider (i.e. Social Media content creation, Key visuals Illustrations, Print Design and Layout).
- Work closely with Account Executives / Project Managers who will assist in making sure all projects are delivered on time.
- Work closely with developers to implement their server-side code to develop complex, interactive, content managed, and database-driven websites
- Possess Degree or Diploma (Graphic / Visual Communications Design/Digital Marketing)
- Has two or more years of experience as a Designer in an agency environment
- Possess mature creative design skills and a strong portfolio
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite of software
- Possess Photography or videography knowledge and skillsets
- Possess excellent layout skills and good artwork knowledge.
- Able to create both static and motion content for social media platforms
- Able to undertake print-related requests from end to end (e.g. conceptualisation of key visual, illustration of key visual, layout of key visual and content for print, adaptation to different print collaterals and prepare final artwork (FA) for printing vendor.
- Able to manage personal effectiveness in a fast pace working environment
- Capable of developing convincing rationales for your design proposals
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions and able to express design rationale fluently
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org