To conceptualise, design, visualise and execute digital and/or print projects that effectively fulfil our clients’ objectives and accurately meet end-users’ needs through collaboration, creative innovation and practical use of technologies. As a team member, pro-actively contribute to building a strong reputation for Vintedge’s creative services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive briefs from project team members and understand clients’ request thoroughly
- Collaboratively or independently be involved in research, brainstorming and ideation of digital marketing and integrated marketing solutions
- Convert ideas into polished mockup and storyboards through illustration or digital visualisation
- Design and execute creative projects efficiently with the use of relevant tools. (Eg. HTML5, CSS, JS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Google Display Ad Builder, etc)
- Collaborate with different project teams to prepare creative proposals, with the supervision of AD
- Present effective design solutions with convincing rationales that answer client’s brief
- Collaborate with Technology Team to ensure smooth user interface development and integration
- QC for quality and result-oriented output as a department
- Contribute to building a dynamic and creative culture in your department by assisting AD in developing the potential in junior designer(s)
- Pro-actively learn and share industry best practices and new technologies with your team members and other departments.
- Support Traffic in improving productivity and optimize resource planning (If applicable)
- Degree or diploma in relevant fields such as Digital Media Design, Visual Communications, etc
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to understand market needs and apply creative skills practically
- Able to think out of the box and develop attractive creative concepts
- Excellent knowledge and skillsets of Adobe Creative Suite (Eg. HTML5, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver, Edge, InDesign, After Effects, etc)
- Team player with excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Passionate for interactive and digital design on multi-platforms.
- Positive working attitude and adaptable in a dynamic work environment
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]