- Responsible for defining and executing social media strategies for different client accounts.
- Cultivate new communities and manage existing communities using major social media platforms including but not limited to FB, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in the development of content strategy and be adept at writing editorial content
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written) to achieve client’s project objectives
- Use data analysis and research for content planning
- Take charge of, and ensure timely management of community responses according to service level agreement
- Constantly increase job knowledge (Eg. Content marketing trends, User Behaviour Studies, Emerging Platforms, Tools) that contributes to service quality
- BA/BS – Social Media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, business administration or related field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must have proven track record in successful community management on the social media platforms, particularly Facebook Page, Twitter and Linkedin
- Ability to comprehend marketing requirement and translate that into social media strategy that will meet clients’ objectives
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Demonstrated ability to inject personality into written content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]