- Responsible for defining and executing social media strategies for different client accounts.
- Oversee and manage daily deliverables for accounts.
- Working closely with AM team to achieve service excellence.
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written) to achieve client’s project objectives
- Take charge of, and ensure timely management of community responses according to service level agreement
- Constantly increase job knowledge (Eg. Content marketing trends, User Behaviour Studies, Emerging Platforms, Tools) that contributes to service quality
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and oversee the smooth execution of day-to-day activities including the following:
- Work closely with Digital Strategist/Content Planner to curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Ensure that monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way.
- Actively participate in Ideation or Brainstorm sessions.
- Lead the development and expansion of community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Provide meticulous QC on content; i.e. Ensure that Creative /Copy delivered is sound and according to client briefs (i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Microsite design, etc.).
- Manage efforts in building positive online reviews for client brands and reputation.
- Work with Social Analyst’s to provide client with valuable analysis and recommendations to improve Social Media projects KPIs.
- Conduct regular health checks for key accounts and contribute to designing a comprehensive Digital Marketing Plan (together with Digital Strategist) to improve projects KPIs
- Preferably 1-2 years of industry experience in Social Media. (Fresh graduate with enthusiasm are encourage to apply)
- BA/BS – Social Media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, business administration or related field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
- Must have proven track record in successful community management on the social media platforms, particularly Facebook Page, Twitter and Linkedin
- Ability to comprehend marketing requirement and translate that into social media strategy that will meet clients’ objectives
- Familiarity with social media trends
- Demonstrated ability to inject personality into written content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]