Software Developer (Java / .NET)
In this position based in Singapore, you will be part of a team that will be developing and maintaining web applications for our client base. This role will require hands-on web development, engage with clients (or product owners) during certain phases of the projects and offering technical advice. You will be reporting to the Team Lead, and will also have opportunities to collaborate with other teams based around the region.
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
Our working hours are 9 am – 6 pm (Mon – Fri).
You will be prioritized in our evaluation if you can provide the following information in your CV submission:
- Write-up on past projects, preferably with screenshots or links to more details, specific to JAVA / .NET web implementations. The more descriptive, the better.
- Work experience and education background.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
We offer a fun, friendly and flexible working environment, so if you can also show us these traits in your CV that will really help!
Please send your CV to email@example.com