We are looking for a dynamic digital account manager to join our agency. In this role, you’ll develop and oversee the digital marketing strategies of our clients to ensure that their digital goals are met. You’ll also act as the primary point of contact between our clients and the company.
To ensure success as a digital account manager, you should be able to implement complex, detailed digital strategies in an accurate and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills, strong analytical abilities, and project management experience that helps identify clients’ business challenges and meet their digital marketing objectives with result-oriented solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and understand clients’ wants and needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend, design and implement digital strategies by taking into consideration clients’ requirements to increase their ROI
- Plan and manage digital strategies for clients and work towards defined goals
- Prepare client proposals & present reports on clients’ progress
- Present and consult clients on social media and digital marketing strategies
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Ensure optimal delivery of work in terms of quality, budget and timeline.
- Answer client queries promptly and efficiently
- Foster strong and long-term client relationships
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Be sensitive to the current market trends by observing regularly and performing competitor analysis in a bid to stay ahead
- Proactively pursue opportunities to grow existing accounts.
- Develop digital marketing proposals for new project tenders.
- Guide junior team members in delivering projects with best practices, effective team collaboration and smooth processes to achieve high service quality internally and externally.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet and New Media technologies.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in digital marketing, digital media, IT project management and/or account servicing in Digital Marketing work environment (agency experience preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual preferred (English & Mandarin).
- Embrace continual learning attitude and enjoys innovating new ideas
- Able to problem solve and adapt well in a dynamic work environment
- Possess good time management and project management ability
- Has an eye for aesthetics and detail and is able to multitask
- Analytical, solution-focused and result-oriented when executing projects.
- Has a positive personality and excels in teamwork.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Media Studies, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org