Be part of the team to enhance clients’ branding by leveraging digital campaigns. Your main priority is to establish good rapport with clients and maintain a high renewal rate and revenue growth.
You will be accountable for the planning and preparation stage, formulating and managing clients’ digital strategy and working with the agency’s digital specialists to advance their digital presence and achieve their goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and understand clients’ wants and needs
- Collaborate with internal teams to recommend, design and implement digital strategies by taking into consideration clients’ requirements to increase their ROI
- Prepare client proposals & present reports on clients’ progress
- Present and consult clients on social media and digital marketing strategies
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Ensure optimal delivery of work in terms of quality, budget and timeline.
- Answer client queries promptly and efficiently
- Foster strong and long-term client relationships
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology
- Be sensitive to the current market trends by observing regularly and performing competitor analysis in a bid to stay ahead
- BA/BS – Mass Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Arts, or related field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
- Working experience in digital marketing, digital media, project management and/ or account servicing is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with colleagues and clients
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task effectively in the dynamic working environment
- Possess positive work attitude with good interpersonal skill
- Familiarity with best practices and guidelines of various digital channels (like a website, email, and social media)
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com