Do you crave creating creative and impactful strategies for different corporate clients? Do you love managing different social media platforms and creating creatives for these platforms? If you said yes to all the above, then we want you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dipping into actual editorial writing to compose the most compelling stories.
- Be a part of executive social media strategy for different client accounts.
- Have creative say in managing existing communities using major media platforms, including but not limited to FB, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Put on creative hats in brainstorming sessions aimed at developing an effective content strategy.
- Immerse in data analysis and research for content planning and post-project reporting.
- Maintaining excellent standards with buzz monitoring and assisting with metric tracking.
- Familiarity with social media trends – some may say you are the trend.
- Passionate about writing that sells.
- Demonstrated ability to inject personality into written content.
- Currently or previously studying in social media/Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Journalism, Business administration or related field.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com