Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops technical workflows using different modelling techniques.
- Develops and maintains new and existing web-based applications by writing code.
- Works with database administrators to design relational databases.
- Writes system test scripts and fixes software defects when required.
- Builds coding standards to ensure consistency across applications.
- Creates custom ad-hoc reports.
- Tertiary education and above in computer science, management information systems, or a related field.
- Detail-oriented and logical
- Ability to learn new technical concepts and software languages
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Is an independent worker and proactively seeks to innovate
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with agile and iterative methodologies
- Available for at least a 3-month full-time internship
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com